Scope and application
This policy applies to all personal information collected by Fantasy 360 Technologies Inc. d/b/a Immersive Tech from the website www.victorysquare.com (the « Website ») and also through communications you may have directly with Fantasy 360 Technologies Inc. d/b/a Immersive Tech by e-mail, phone or otherwise. This policy is subject to British Columbia’s Personal Information Protection Act, as well as other applicable legislation and regulations.
Your personal information: what we collect and why we collect it
We collect certain types of personal information from users communicating with us, in particular when such persons request information through the Website regarding Fantasy 360 Technologies Inc. d/b/a Immersive Tech, our portfolio companies, or subscribe to a mailing list to receive communications. In most cases, the personal information requested is the following: name, business name, e-mail address and phone number.
This information is collected and used notably for the following reasons:
- To allow us to answer your request for information and to ensure a follow-up with you regarding your request;
- To send out communications regarding our portfolio companies;
- To improve the content of our website.
The personal information we collect is used solely for the purpose for which it was collected.
Fantasy 360 Technologies Inc. d/b/a Immersive Tech may send you information by e-mail. You can choose to receive communications from us by filing the form on our Website and/or by providing us with your express consent. F360 may also send you communications in other situations, in compliance with applicable legislation.
Following your information request, a F360 representative may call you to answer your questions and provide you with the proper information you asked for. At this occasion, you can withdraw your consent to receive any communications from Fantasy 360 Technologies Inc. d/b/a Immersive Tech. You can also cancel your subscription to our communications through the unsubscribing mechanism included in each communication. At all times, F360 will comply with its legal obligations regarding management of your personal information and the cancellation of your subscription. Please read the conditions detailed in the “Information” section below.
Electronic information on our Website
We may sometimes collect information that is not of a personal nature, such as the date and time of your request, the type of Internet browser or operating system you use or the domain name from which you were linked to our Website. If you use a mobile device to access our websites and online resources, we also may collect information about your device, such as your device ID and device type, as well as usage information about your device.
We may also collect information which allows us to examine aggregate interest patterns such as the marketing services and programs regarding which you request information or information about users’ browsing patterns.
This information will not be linked to the personal information provided when you sign-up to receive communications from Fantasy 360 Technologies Inc. d/b/a Immersive Tech.
How your personal information is stored and communicated
Fantasy 360 Technologies Inc. d/b/a Immersive Tech keeps personal information for the period of time it deems reasonable either to fulfill the identified purposes or in accordance with the law, whichever time frame is longer. We establish retention criteria based on the type of information collected.
Once the identified purposes have been reached and your personal information is no longer required; or if you request that such information be deleted, We ensure it remains anonymous or destroy it in a way which ensures protection against unauthorized access or communication.
We never disclose your personal information to anyone outside of Fantasy 360 Technologies Inc. d/b/a Immersive Tech without your consent, except for the following:
- Our goods or services providers, whether they be organizations or individuals, whose services have been retained to carry out duties on our behalf (e.g. organisation and management of promotions offered by Fantasy 360 Technologies Inc. d/b/a Immersive Tech, data processing, media, etc.). F360 takes the necessary measures, by contractual means or otherwise, to ensure that these third-party goods or services providers process your personal information for the sole purpose identified by F360 and that they protect this personal information to the same extent that Fantasy 360 Technologies Inc. d/b/a Immersive Tech protects the personal information in its possession.
- Any entity resulting from a merger or change in control of Fantasy 360 Technologies Inc. d/b/a Immersive Tech, in whole or in part, only if the parties have signed an agreement stipulating that the collection, use and disclosure of information is limited to the objectives of the commercial transaction or any public authority if the law so requires.
- Our portfolio companies. F360 takes the necessary measures, by contractual means or otherwise, to ensure that these third-party goods or services providers process your personal information for the sole purpose identified by F360 and that they protect this personal information to the same extent that Fantasy 360 Technologies Inc. d/b/a Immersive Tech protects the personal information in its possession;
- We do not transfer your personal information to a promotional partner unless you have specifically given us consent to do so.
How Do I Remove My Information?
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from us, either through email, postal mail or by phone, please follow the unsubscribe instructions within the email message or contact us at email@example.com. Please note that such requests may take up to 2 weeks to become effective. In addition, if you ask us to remove your name and address from our email lists, we will maintain your name in a “do not mail” file to ensure that we can honour your request.
External hyperlinks posted on our Website